Go To Content

Taiwan Yunlin District Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


Can we motion for imprisonment convertible to community service if a motion of imprisonment convertible to fine was approved,but we are unable to pay? Can we shift to pay the imprisonment convertible to fine again if we are able to pay?

  • Publication Date:
  • Last updated:2023-05-10
  • View count:79

Yes, you can. The remaining term of punishment may be converted to community service upon approval. After the approval,you can motion to convert to fine from community service, provided that the fine is paid in full. Payment should be in a lump sum.

Go Top