Go To Content

Taiwan Yunlin District Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


What should the sentenced person do if we challenge the prosecutor’s rejection of the motion for imprisonment convertible to fine?

  • Publication Date:
  • Last updated:2023-05-10
  • View count:149

The sentenced and his statutory agent or spouse shall file an objection pursuant to Article 484 of the Code of Criminal Procedur to the court which pronounces the judgment upon finding instructions by the prosecutor impropriate.

Go Top