Go To Content

Taiwan Yunlin District Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


How to make an accusation if one’s own rights or interests are infringed?

  • Publication Date:
  • Last updated:2023-05-10
  • View count:146

The accuser may present the evidence and make the accusation, orally or in writing, to the prosecutor or the judicial police in keeping with Article 242 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. In case that it is a crime that shall be dealt with only after accusation, the accuser must take note of the limitation of statute.

Go Top